Iterum Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty

Go down

Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty  Empty Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty

Post by Scout on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 pm

The Sultan of the Ayyubid Dynasty has sent a strongly worded letter to the family of the Hasfid Dynasty.

"Abu Zakariya Yahya, I am sending you this letter in hopes that it reaches receiving ears. Currently, the state of the Islamic world is under a vicious attack. Mongol hordes invade us from the East, and the Christian nations of Europe are always seeking ways to destroy us. I, As-Salih Ayyub, have always succeeded in not only keeping my borders secured, but more importantly, keeping the Islamic way of life alive and protected. It is regretful to say that today, I must inform you that your dynasty has fallen out of graces. I have received word from our all mighty God that I must be the leader of the Islamic world, and you must bend the knee. Do not be confused brothers, I am not here to draw blood upon my swords, I am instead here to ask you to forfeit your lands to me, as our almighty God has seen fit. Our standing army awaits at your border, encamped and awaiting your word.

I hope that you make the right decision, brother."

-- As-Salih Ayyub, Sultan of the Ayyubid Dynasty

Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty  F7f9bd4794fa3e039e68888e50e5f76d
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://iterum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty  Empty Re: Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty

Post by Vasiil on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:00 pm

The ruler of the Hafsid sends a quick response to the Sultan of the Ayyubids.

We did not win our independence from the Almohad Caliphate to kneel to a new ruler decades later. We are leagues from the Mongols and our warriors are ready to defend our land against the Christians. I stress that they will defend -our- lands, not yours. Withdraw your threat now because we will not kneel to you when you have not proven yourself a ruler to our people. Our people will not serve the interests in Cairo.
Vasiil
Vasiil
Owner

Back to top Go down

Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty  Empty Re: Ayyubids pressure Hasfid Dynasty

Post by Scout on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:02 pm

ok bro see you in 5
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://iterum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down