Several Rules when it comes to choosing a character for ATWAG:
- The character cannot originate from a movie or a book. Their appearance must first come from a video game. They can however be characters that first showed up in a game based on a movie. I.E Talion in Shadow of Mordor.
- The character's appearance must be canon in the official lore. There are exceptions. Speak to me for clarification.
- The character doesn't need to be a singular person but cannot be extremely numerous. Examples is that someone could play as Captain Flynt from Borderlands 2 as well as his crew. Meaning you'd be playing as Flynt and 50-200 bandits. Speak to me if you have trouble coming up with a reasonable amount.
- The character may be someone who is overpowered but The Reave in the world's IC setting would of caused characters to lose most of their powers. They can regain their power with time and rp however.
- The character cannot be a avatar of the player. Exceptions being characters who have personalities but custom appearances I.E Shepard from Mass Effect, Noble Six from Halo.
- The character cannot be heavily influenced by internet culture. You have to be genuine with a character and rp them as they appear to be in the games.
- Lastly, You can have multiple characters, but you must apply for each. It is recommended to max it out to 2 or 3. But don't stress yourself out over it.
[b]Give a summary of the character(s)'s life in one paragraph or explain his origins:[/b]
[b]Give a summary of the character(s)'s personality:[/b]
[b]List the abilities the character(s) has:[/b]
[b]List the cons of the character(s) abilities and their weaknesses:[/b]
[b]List the character's equipment (Guns, spells, armor, etc.):[/b]
[b]D&D alignment of your character(s) (Lawful good, True Neutral, Chaotic Evil, etc.):[/b]
[b](OPTIONAL): Link to character's wikipedia:[/b]
- Lead Coder
- Posts : 297
Join date : 2018-01-12
Age : 22
Location : Santa Fe, Texas
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum