Just so tired

Go down

Just so tired Empty Just so tired

Post by Kravis on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 pm

https://tinyurl.com/y9vjvelq
(Soundtrack)

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Boom.

I wake up, into the burning sky. Rise and shine asshole, no rest for your ass. I lifted my head and felt the blood rush back into my eyes, giving me the gift of sight, while my muscles made a thousand promises of pain to come. I was dead tired, I haven't slept in three days. Stuck inside this damn tower with no where to go, but a helluva view to see.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock

The Clock kept moving, no Reaper was going to slow it down unless it was destroyed. And those squids have been avoiding it for now, leaving it in this mangled looking wreck of shit, Like someone used as a suppository and had a accident. It was a right mess. And I was stuck inside of it. Then, I hear it. The noise that pulled me from the darkness.

Boom. A scream is heard in the distance.

The cry of the damned. Open your eyes asshole. You're already dead, you just don't know it yet. My body pulls itself from the shallow grave and I open my eyes. I grab my Valkyrie and throw myself to the edge of the clock tower's face. A small hole that I made out of the glass panel that shrouded me from the hell on earth going on outside. I slip my rifle through the crack and peered down the scope, acting as a burning eye casting it's tired shadow on the ruined world below. There, I spot it. The voice that brought me back, the scream.

A woman is running through piles of rubble, tears flying from her eyes as she frantically tries to run away from whatever is pursuing her. Soon it dashes from out the pile of rubble. A husk, trailing close behind the woman.

At this distance, three days without sleep, and only a nap that lasted ten minutes? I must of been stupid, look at this asshole, thinking he's some damn expert, thinking he can save someone else who's going to die later without him even knowing about it. That's what I was, a asshole, but a dead one at that. Still. I kept my sight trained on this thing, making sure to lead and follow it's path closely.

The woman falls and she flips onto her back. She screams as the husk falls on top of her. She holds it back with her foot while covering her face. Her foot is the only thing keeping the husk back as it flails against her. Trying to reach her neck with it's claws.

I had to make a choice, any second i used to think it over would of meant that I lost already, I'm a retard, thinking that some asshole like me can play god and choose to let this dame live or die. Guess I liked being the god damn guardian angel.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

BOOM.

The lady screams in pain as a round from the clocktower flies down into the ruined city below. The round is shaky and misses it's mark. Instead falls flat and hits the chest of the husk. It kills the husk and blows the woman's foot off in a gory aftermath. Tears stream from her eyes as she struggles to even cry in anguish.

You wanted to play guardian angel. And instead you played Satan's Archangel. Nice job asshole. The next few seconds is gonna decide if you get to live or die in the next week. Surprise, surprise. I pulled my corpse up to my feet. Feeling as though the blood in my head rushed down and into the other resavoirs in the other parts of my body. Giving me function once again. My vision fades and my eyes go dark. But I know the way down. I made a thousand times before. Grab your gear asshole, time to see if you're worth living. I guide myself down the suppository in blindness. Catching stairs that I know that are there and sliding down pipes I hoped weren't gone. Then as I hit the ground. My sight returns. And I behold a mound of corpses of the things I killed to make this my domain. Remember asshole, Tick-tock-tick-tock. I throw myself forward, running like a phantom across ruins with blind ambition. Then I see her, my mistake. She's bleeding everywhere. She's crying, she's pissed herself in fear. I made that, And for a moment. I thought about dropping dead right there. But I had a mistake to fix. I knelt down and took out my only medical pack left and started to go to work. Fixed plenty of these before I turned into the walking dead. No nub was different, just the skin, the blood, the thickness.

"Oh god please, Ple-e-ese help me~.." The woman's eyes were full of tears as she held onto her thigh. The Asshole shook his head saying "Breathe. Just breathe. I got you, I got you."

Breathe? No shit, and saying I got you isn't helping your case right now, But you aren't wrong. You did get her, you shot her. Because you thought you were Commander Shepard, who never misses a damn shot with a fucking assault rifle. Nice job genius, You got her.

The Asshole finishes binding her wounds. He grabs her shoulder saying "I gotta get you out of here, okay? We'll both be dead if we don't go. Alright? Come on, I'm gonna lift you up." Her lip shivers and her arms reach out to grab the man's shoulders as he kneels down and lifts her up bridal style. He starts running, no direction, just running.

Look at you, saving the damsel in distress. Real hero you are. Where are you even going? You don't know. Don't ask me either. We both don't know. Because we're the same. You're just scared. You know she'll live. But what about you? You lied to her, she'll be dead. You're already crossing that gap.

The woman buries her face in his chest and cries to herself as the man sprints across and ducks under debris. Seemingly heading towards the nearby destroyed hospital. But suddenly, a destroyer lands in the ruins nearby and starts blasting it's laser into the clock tower, utterly destroying it. It lets our one last tick as it's sliced in half.

Tick-tock-tick....Tock. Looks like that's the last time Ben's going to tick his tock. And it looks like this got a lot more complicated too. You're not gonna make it, you better think of something quick.

The Man runs towards a nearby truck and quickly sets the woman down in the back of it saying "Stay here, I need to grab supplies from the hospital if we're going to both make it out of here, Okay? Please just trust me, stay here, Keep your head down and you'll be fine. I promise." She looks up to him and says in shock "W-Wait, what's your name? Please. I-I'll stay here I just want to know your name."

Don't

"I'm Miller, Just stay here, I'll be back." Miller turns from the truck and starts his sprint to the hospital. But the Destroyer turns towards it. It's beam fires towards the hospital and into the street below. Near them.

A wave of warmth rushed over me. Who tossed oil on me and lit the match? Yeah, that's a good way to describe it. I felt like a bird, flying through the air, like a god damn dumbass. Boom, There I go. Laid flat on my ass, but. Something's not right, Not feeling too hot. Ah, I see, it got up to me. Being so damn tired. Darkness did me a favor and threw a blanket over my eyes. hushing me and told me it's gonna be alright, just take a second to sleep asshole. You'll be ready to go.

Except I'm not waking up this time around. I'll need to be asleep for awhile...

Just till I'm feeling better...

Just so tired...

Boom

Boom

No, Can't be. I'm trying to sleep here.

Boom, Boom, Boom.

My sight is given back to me by the gods. I wake up. My sights blurry, Boom boom, I heard it again, in my damn chest.
I saw the most beautiful sight. It was my guardian angel. She was beautiful. Her eyes, glistening like a deep river. And her hair, it was lush and brown like my dad's piece of shit skycar.

Boom, BOOM, BOOM!

Yeah, It was my guardian angel, one that was a hell of a lot better than me. She was beating my chest, Either on top of me or leaning over. She was punching my chest hard, I think she was mad at me for that much damn power to be hitting me. She punched me again and leaned in. She kissed me, She kissed a asshole like me. No, you fucking creep. Wake up and realize what's going on. She's saving you. A kiss of life fill with the precious cargo, Air.

Miller snaps awake and nearly chokes on himself. He shakes in terrible pain as the woman yells excitably with tears in her eyes. "Miller! Miller oh god! You're alive! Stop it! Miller! HELP!" Miller looked down past the woman who laid sitting on his pelvis, trying to beat and jump start his heart just moments before. He saw a husk running straight at him and her. She quickly rolled off top of him and Miller pulled for his carnifex. Only to find it missing. Instead he raised his right hand and screamed as his omni-blade activated as the Husk fell on top of him. Black blood flowed from it's neck as the blade made impact and drenched Miller's face.

The water of the unpure. Washing over my face like a message. I felt my hands being tugged, with that damn Destroyer blasting it's war horn. My arms were thrown over the top of my head and I look down. Watching as I'm dragged away from the scene by someone, or something. I was too tired to care now. My heart calmed itself down and I closed my eyes. The last thing I saw was her face, just like before. Hobbling over my body as I'm pulled into a small cave. We both cry, and we both collapse.

See you soon, Asshole.

Last edited by Kravis on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Just so tired Empty Re: Just so tired

Post by Kravis on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Tick-Tock, boom.

Another blanket comes over my eyes. I think this is the last one asshole. You got pretty banged up. Just for some guy you thought was a good drinking buddy. Just goes to show that you must of been pretty suicidal from the beginning. Or were you just trying to prove something so badly to yourself?...Doesn't matter now. It's hard to talk to you now...You can't hear me anymore?...Miller?...

....Miller?

Last edited by Kravis on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kravis
Kravis
Lead Coder

Back to top Go down

Just so tired Empty Re: Just so tired

Post by Scout on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:43 pm

excellent addition my friend
Scout
Scout
Admin